The King of Wood or Raja Kayu pendant is for grounding. Each piece measures 1 inch (height), 0.75 inch (width), 0.4 inch (thickness) approximately. Comes ready to wear with a dark brown string of adjustable length. Each piece is unique in size and pattern.
Raja Kayu (King of Wood in Malay and 血龙木 translated as Red Dragon Wood in Mandarin) is the most revered wood in Asia as it is the tallest and oldest. Harvesting is eco-friendly as the tree not harmed. Only the fallen branches are used, every piece is hand crafted by the indigenous people. It is possibly the most beautiful wood you will ever find, as it turns a beautiful translucent red when light shines upon it.
Each one-inch pendant is a 100% genuine natural beauty that possesses a majestic energy vibration from Mother Gaia. A very small hole is drilled so that it can be attached either to a necklace, bracelet, key chain or wallet as options. Comes ready to wear with a coffee colored cord necklace with adjustable length.
What is Raja Kayu
Raja Kayu are one of the most majestic trees mostly found in the jungles of Malaysia, such as Perak, Sarawak, Borneo. They can grow to more than 35 feet in height in the jungles.
In harvesting the products, only the branches of the trees that have naturally fallen onto the jungle floor are used. As the tree is allowed to mature, the tree essence, purpose and resin are fully preserved.
The Malaysian indigenous community Orang Asli believe that the Raja Kayu trees emanate magical properties. They carry it as the most powerful talisman for protection to ward off negative energies, instill confidence and courage, and to assist them in physical and spiritual healings. They also use it as a herbal medicine and powder. The wood is essential to their livelihood.
Raja Kayu is sold outside of the indigenous community and is often used for these purposes:
- protect from electro-magnetic radiation emitted by mobile phones, computers and wifi network
- increase charisma and expand the aura
- support positive energy or chi
- helps in grounding
- prevent insomnia and promote a good night’s sleep
- anti inflamatory & eliminate bacteria in the air
- tools for healing the body by TCM and reflexology practitioners
- help ease and eliminate physical aches and pains, and arthritis
- helps combat Bromodosis (smelly feet) and Athlete’s Foot
- help detox body systems
- help brighten and create a clearer complexion
- For spiritual practitioners, it is great for grounding, positive energy, protection from negative energies and expel dark forces.
How to use for daily protection and ground?
You can keep the raja kayu with you at all times as it protects, heals, detox and ground at all times.
- For radiation: wear it as a pendant, place it in your pocket, in the handphone pouch, between you and the computer or electronic device
- For protection: wear it as a pendant, place it in your pocket
- For grounding: wear it as a pendant, hold it in your hands
- For highly inflated crown and third eye chakras: If you have a tendency for astral travel or experience lightness of being, it is advisable to hold it in your hands throughout the meditation or experience.
How to use for intense spiritual battles?
Wash the raja kayu and then soak in a glass of hot water for 10 minutes. Take the raja kayu out of water and drink the water. This will help to
1. ward off negative and dark energies
2. counter black magic
3. possess positive energy and expel negative forces
4. attract majestic luck in things we do
5. attract business, fortune and happiness 6. instill confidence and courage
How to know if it is really a Raja Kayu or just ordinary wood?
The most amazing feature of Kuya Raja is that it is translucent while all other woods are opaque. If you shine a torch light through the wood chips, it emits a red glow and the area is translucent. The wood chips do not float but submerge into water like a stone. The sawdust of KayuRaya , when rubbed into the skin will be absorbed unless ordinary saw dust.
Raya Kayu will emit red light radiation when shine under torch light. Not even science could explain how it happen. Raya Kayu has excellent mechanical properties, high compressive strength, density, and even hitting a nail in it is quite a difficult task. Anti-moth-bite, corrosion-resistant, oily, almost never crack nor deform, therefore is a fine material for wood carving.