The HULA Therapy is a meta-clinical approach to healing and channeling. Ituses a unique blend of light language and sacred songs, crystals and Ancient Tibetan Singing Bowls, meta-clinical aromatherapy, Egyptian Sekhm Living Light Energy, sacred symbols, crystal healing and energy healing. Useful for energy cleansing & balancing, heart & emotions harmonization, health & immunity shielding, and spiritual consciousness and awakening, and more.
- Light language prayers and sacred songs (to channel pure divine energies and messages)
- Ancient Tibetan Singing Bowls (total age is more than 700 years) for deep vibrational healing and release
- Crystal Singing Bowls (for pure deep intensity)
- Bells & Chimes (for dedication, release & lifting)
- Crystal healing (leveraging crystal unique qualities as needed)
- Egyptian Sekhm Living Light Energy (sacred symbols and healing)
- Energy Healing with Pleiadian/ Arcturian/ Pranic methods
You can choose a Special Focus for the session or leave it open for divine guidance:
- Guided Mediation & Special Intents
- Energy Cleansing & Balancing
- Heart & Emotions Harmonization
- Health & Immunity Shielding
- Activation of Intuitive Abilities
- Guidance through channeling of messages from guides
- Release of past lives, karma & creation of new paths
Common benefits and assisted healing:
- General health: harmonizes the cells, balance the body’s energy system
- Common ailments: relieves migraine, common cold, cough, headache, fever, back pain, gastritis
- Physical ailments: asthma, diabetes, eczema, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis, just recovering from strong or prolonged illness, physically depleted, pain relief, relief of pain & trauma from chemotherapy
- Nerves: supports Sympathetic nervous system, engages the relaxation reflex, slows down the respiratory, brain and heart rate, disrupts the pain reflex, relieves discomfort from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, assists in healing of carpel tunnel syndrome, sciatica
- Muscular: relieves muscular aches and pains creating a deep sense of well being
- Mental: Helps overcome phobias, release stress, anxiety, fear, worry, insomnia; improve clarity, vitality, memory and the ability to make decisions and take action
- Emotional: release of childhood traumas, recent traumas, grief, irritability, hysteria, violence, depression, negativity, sudden emotional outbursts, drained or depleted, unable to sever negative connections, stress
- Spiritual: addictions, improvements to mindfulness, recurring nightmares, insomnia, past lives issues, connects past present & future, activates gifts, recalls past live gifts and lessons, etc
Duration: 2 hours
Fee: $200 per person
Availability: Distance healing via Skype
Situational cases: To be advised on case by case basis.
Note: Add $50 for transportation and massage bed to client’s premise
RSVP: Wassap +65 97304800 for appointment time
Terms of service: It is the responsibility of each individual to seek and utilize a physician’s care and advice for medical conditions. Metaphysical therapies are performed as complementary practices and are not a substitute for appropriate medical care.
Tibetan or Himalayan bowls have long been used by Buddhist monks in meditation. In modern day, we use these bowls to help reduce stress, relieve pain, stimulate the immune system and produce beneficial changes in brain waves.
When played, the singing bowls vibrate and produce a deep, rich tones with vibrational sound harmonics. It is an effective sound therapy where the vibrations moves the brain beyond Beta to deeper Alpha and Theta brain wave frequencies that induce deep meditative and peaceful states, clarity of mind and intuition.
The sound frequency impacts the sympathetic nervous system, engages the relaxation reflex, slows down the respiratory, brain and heart rate, and disrupts the pain reflex creating a deep sense of well being. It harmonizes the cells, balance the body’s energy system.
The Swiss Journal Research in Complementary Medicine 2008 reports that in a study of 54 people with chronic spinal pain were assigned to either six sessions of singing bowl therapy, a placebo treatment or no treatment. The study showed that members of the singing bowl group experienced a significant decrease in pain intensity and had a stress-reducing effect.
Sound therapy can be used for pain relief, stress, chemotherapy, relieve discomfort from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, insomnia. Clients have also experienced improved clarity, vitality, memory and the ability to make decisions and take action.