Bracelet made of “Super Seven” natural crystals ethically mined in Brazil. Also called “Sacred 7” or “Melody Stone”, the crystals are made of Amethyst, Cacoxenite, Clear Quartz, Goethite, Lepidocrocite, Rutile and Smoky Quartz. Each bracelet is accompanied by a unique pure 925 silver designer charm, so no two bracelets are the same. Expandable length as each is strung with purple quadrable strands of stretchable top quality cord for extreme durability. Those in Singapore may opt to have it re-sized smaller for free.
“Super Seven”, also called “Sacred 7” or “Melody Stone”, are ethically mined from Fundão, the Espiritu Santo region of Brazil, and contains within it seven different minerals: Amethyst, Cacoxenite, Clear Quartz, Goethite, Lepidocrocite, Rutile and Smoky Quartz.
This bracelet is made with quadrable strands of stretchable top quality cord for extreme durability. Purple colour is used to enhance the natural colour of the crystals. Each bracelet has a different designer charm made of Pure 925 Silver, so you will not see someone else with a similar bracelet.
[Picture shown here is for illustration while design and photography work is in progress]
- Super Seven is one of the very few stones that is used in crystal healing that never needs clearing or cleansing.
- Unique ability to simultaneously connect us to Higher Worlds and ground us firmly in physical reality.
- Known to Crystal healers as a Stone of Universal Humanity, fostering strong bonds of brotherhood and sisterhood and bringing the connection between individuals to the forefront of consciousness.
- Lightworkers use Super Seven to assist in awakening, stimulating, and developing psychic abilities, including telepathy, clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience.
- “Stone of sobriety, purity and chastity”
- Description: Amethyst is the gemstone variety of quartz, produced by the presence of manganese in clear quartz crystal. Increments of iron within the crystal as it formed vary the color of the amethyst, which ranges from pale lilac to deep purple. Amethyst has been popular with royalty, sages, mystics and magicians for centuries.
- Benefits: Excellent stone for those with tendencies toward addictive behavior, or for spiritual seekers intent upon transformation through the progressive purification of mind, body and aura.
- For Light Workers: Amethyst is said to enhance spirituality, raise the vibrational level of the holder, cleanse the astral, etheric and physical bodies, and produce a peaceful, tranquil state of mind. Can be used to protect against psychic attacks; the energy of the attack being transmitted to the transmitted to the universe after its transformation into a positive, loving energy.
Amethyst in History:
- “Fine amethysts are featured in the British Crown Jewels and were also a favorite of Catherine the Great and Egyptian royalty,” according to the International Colored Gemstone Association.
- “Leonardo Da Vinci wrote that amethyst was able to dissipate evil thoughts and quicken the intelligence,” according to the ICGA website.
- “Because amethyst was thought to encourage celibacy and symbolize piety, amethyst was very important in the ornamentation of Catholic and other churches in the Middle Ages. It was, in particular, considered to be the stone of bishops and they still often wear amethyst rings,” continues the ICGA.
- In Tibet, amethyst is considered to be sacred to Buddha and rosaries are often fashioned from it.
- Cacoxenite is a rare hydrated iron aluminum phosphate that often occurs as an inclusion in amethyst in the form of brownish to yellowish needles
- A Stone of Ascension, used by many during the myriad of planetary alignments, world meditations and during the full and new moons, in order to increase spiritual awareness on all levels, to transfer healing energy to the Earth and to provide a loving and etheral connection to all the universe.
Clear Quartz Crystal
- “Universal Life Force”
- The ideal vehicle for Universal Life Force energy, and has been used by shamanic healers, Tibetan Buddhist practitioners, Chinese healers, European alchemists and healers and spiritual teachers from many other cultures around the world.
- Clear quartz works with all the chakras, and equilibrates the bearer’s entire energetic system including: the physical vessels, the meridians, the nadis, and the chakra system.
- “Stone of Communication”
- Description: A hard, heavy, silky, brownish-yellow iron ore that becomes magnetic with long heating.
- Benefits: Supports clarity of communication between individuals and among members of a group.
- For Light Workers: Enhances the energy healer or bearer’s ability to tune into communications from angelic realms, from Spiritual Teachers and Guides, and from other sources in spiritual realms. Used to strengthen clairaudient and clairsentient abilities.
- Description: Reddish heavy hydrous iron oxide, which manifests as flattened crystal plates and becomes strongly magnetic when heated. Often found as an inclusion in amethyst crystals.
- Benefits: Helps dissolve negativity, divisiveness and excessive ego — both within the bearer and within the bearer’s environment
- For Light Workers: lepidocrocite and amethyst in combination have been used to enhance communication with angelic realms, to aid in astral travel, and to maintain a strong connection between the astral body and the physical body during such spiritual travel.
Rutile or Rutilated Amethyst
- Description: Rutilated amethyst is a super-charged variety of amethyst, metaphysically speaking. The rutilated crystal contains needle-like titanium crystals inside it. The rutile ranges from brilliant silver to pale gold to rich orangey brown and the needles are arranged in dense or sparse patterns. Rutile is a titanium ore. Titanium is used in high tech and aerospace alloys because it’s lightweight, exhibits great strength and resists corrosion.
- Benefits:Rutilated amethyst exhibits an high-frequency energy charge, which is particularly effective in releasing energy blockages. For energy healing, rutilated quartz can be placed near the navel or heart or thymus or around any area where the energy feels sluggish.
- For Light Workers: When worn or carried on the person, act as a stimulant to the nervous system and the etheric body. A regenerator of people, crystals and plants, and to help one to resist aging and the general cellular breakdown caused by time.
- “Stone of protection and co-operation”
- Benefits: A stone of cooperation, smoky quartz promotes teamwork and unity. Gently removes emotional and mental blockages and negative energies over time
- Light Worker: Enhances attentiveness to the moment and produces grounding necessary during meditation to stimulate higher awareness
Source of crystal information: Melody’s book of crystal “Love is in the Earth”