Singing Bowl Certification Workshop for those who want to learn the ABCs of how to use Singing Bowl for Self Therapy.
Activate self healing. Balance chakras. Create inner peace.
Tibetan or Himalayan singing bowls have long been used by Buddhist monks in meditation. In modern days, we use these bowls to help reduce stress, relieve pain, stimulate the immune system and produce beneficial changes in brain waves. When played, the singing bowls vibrate and produce deeps sounds and rich tones with harmonics.
The Swiss Journal Research in Complementary Medicine 2008 reports that in a study of 54 people with chronic spinal pain were assigned to either six sessions of singing bowl therapy, a placebo treatment or no treatment. The study showed that members of the singing bowl group experienced a significant decrease in pain intensity and had a stress-reducing effect.
Sound therapy can be used for pain relief, stress, chemotherapy, relieve discomfort from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, insomnia. Clients have also experienced improved clarity, vitality, memory and the ability to make decisions and take action.
In Singing Bowl Certification Level 1, we will share non-religious and practical ways to use singing bowls as an effective self therapy.
Singing Bowl Certification Level 1: Create Inner Peace & Activate Healing With Singing Bowls
- What are the different types of sound therapy
- What are the different singing bowls
- How to hear the sounds and harmonics
- How to identify a ying or yang singing bowl
- What are the different methods to play a singing bowl
- How to choose a singing bowl of different quality, tones, needs
- How to use singing bowl for meditation and self-healing
Level 2: Singing Bowl For Light Workers: Raise vibrations. Enhance practices. Boost results.
- How singing bowls are used by light workers and practitioners
- What is the difference between a user bowl and a practitioner bowl
- Learn to hear the different qualities of singing bowls
- How to prepare self before and after session
- How to clear space before and cleanse space after session
- How to hold space or lead meditation
- How to activate healing in a group session
- How to activate healing in one-to-one session
- How to use bowls specific to your profession (such as meditation facilitator, yoga or pilates instructor, pranic or rekki healer, crystal healer, cranial-sacral or bodywork therapist, physio-therapist, chiropractor, beautician, massage therapist, hypnotherapist, past life regression therapist, psychologist, counselor, etc)
Event: Tibetan Singing Bowl Certification Workshop Level 1 for Self Therapy, Level 2 for Light Workers
Date: Saturday 12th August 2017. Or arrange for Private Session. Minimum of two persons to start a class
Duration: Level 1 10am to 2pm, Level 2 3pm to 7pm
Venue: Qi New Age & Healing Centre Singapore, 42 Kandahar Street, Singapore 198896
- Level 1 $118 per person (Usual price $138)
- Level 2 $118 per person (Usual price $138)
- Level 1& 2 $218 per person (Usual price $276, discounted $236, now $218)
Contra-indications: Pregnant women, children below twelve years old and anyone with serious mental health problems should consult their doctor before receiving treatment.