Singing Bowl Certification Workshop for those who want to learn the ABCs of how to use Singing Bowl for Self Therapy.
Event: Tibetan Singing Bowl Foundation Certification Workshop
Level 1 for Self Therapy, Level 2 for Light Workers, Level 3 for Practitioners
See Tibetan Singing Bowl Professional Certification Workshop for those keen on a professional on-body healing career.
Date: Saturday 24th March 2018. Or arrange for Private Session.
Duration: Level 1 9:30am to 12:30pm, Level 2 1:30pm to 3:30pm, Level 3 4pm to 6pm
Venue: Alchemy Scentuary
- Level 1 RM880 per person
- Level 2 RM880 per person
- Level 3 RM880 per person
- Level 1& 2 RM1600 per person (Usual price $1,760, save $160, 9% discount)
- Levels 1 to 3 RM2200 per person (Usual price $2,640, save $440, 17% discount)
Activate self healing. Balance chakras. Create inner peace.
Tibetan or Himalayan singing bowls have long been used by Buddhist monks in meditation. In modern days, we use these bowls to help reduce stress, relieve pain, stimulate the immune system and produce beneficial changes in brain waves. When played, the singing bowls vibrate and produce deeps sounds and rich tones with harmonics.
The Swiss Journal Research in Complementary Medicine 2008 reports that in a study of 54 people with chronic spinal pain were assigned to either six sessions of singing bowl therapy, a placebo treatment or no treatment. The study showed that members of the singing bowl group experienced a significant decrease in pain intensity and had a stress-reducing effect.
Sound therapy can be used for pain relief, stress, chemotherapy, relieve discomfort from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, insomnia. Clients have also experienced improved clarity, vitality, memory and the ability to make decisions and take action.
Singing Bowl Certification Level 1 (For Self Therapy):
Create Inner Peace & Activate Healing With Singing Bowls
- What are the different types of sound therapy
- What are the different singing bowls
- How to hear the sounds and harmonics
- How to identify a ying or yang singing bowl
- What are the different methods to play a singing bowl
- How to choose a singing bowl of different quality, tones, needs
- How to use singing bowl for meditation and self-healing
Singing Bowl Certification Level 2 (For Light Workers):
Raise vibrations. Enhance practices. Boost results.
- How singing bowls are used by light workers and practitioners
- What is the difference between a user bowl and a practitioner bowl
- Learn to hear the different qualities of singing bowls
- How to prepare self before and after session
- How to clear space before and cleanse space after session
- How to hold space or lead meditation
- How to activate healing in a group session
- How to activate healing in one-to-one session
- How to use combine bowls to practices (meditation, yoga, hands-on healing)
Singing Bowl Certification Level 3 (For Practitioners):
Activate healing. Shield and protect. Diagnose.
- How to activate self to heal others,
- How to protect and shield the healer,
- How to feel and sense energy (with and without the bowls)
- How to diagnose blockage
- How to elevate/ground/balance chakras
- How to channel messages for patients and the conditions, Understanding contra-indications and precautions
- Specific applications for the participant’s profession
- How to use bowls specific to your profession (such as meditation facilitator, yoga or pilates instructor, pranic or rekki healer, crystal healer, cranial-sacral or bodywork therapist, physio-therapist, chiropractor, beautician, massage therapist, hypnotherapist, past life regression therapist, psychologist, counselor, etc)
Contra-indications: Pregnant women, children below twelve years old and anyone with serious mental health problems should consult their doctor before receiving treatment.